An inspiring and uplifting 90 minute singing and voice healing workshop for groups.
Inspired by Kirtan, Shamanic ceremony and conventional voice coaching, Natalie offers her own compositions, ancient mantras of India, as well as earth spirit songs from around the world.
- Learn simple techniques to open and improve your voice.
- Discover how to use the vibration of your voice to balance your subtle bodies and support your own healing
- Realise the wonder of singing and harmonising with others in the group
- Discover how to support our beautiful planet through the use of sound and song
With vocal theory, warm up and coaching, participants have an opportunity to sing simple yet inspiring melodies and mantras, whilst being lead by Natalie on acoustic guitar and voice.
The workshop offers a fantastic example of how we can use the power of music and song for our own wellbeing.
As everyone relaxes, the magic unfolds and the group literally comes to life with the wonderful music that is created.
Who can get involved?
– Retreats: A complimentary addition to yoga retreats and teacher training, the class offers students the opportunity to discover their voice and re-affirm the healing qualities of sound
– Organisations: A great alternative to organisational team building events, this workshop can be particularly useful where team co-ordination is relevant to meeting goals and targets
– A wonderful tool for instilling confidence in young people (8years+) and disadvantaged groups
Group size? The workshop is perfect for groups of 5-40 people.
– Individuals: Look out for classes across Asia, Europe and the UK or get in contact to arrange an individual treatment (available in person only).