A 90 minute fun, energising and uplifting voice workshop for groups.
‘Songs of Harmony’ leaves people feeling relaxed and energised. It is a fantastic example of how we can use the power of song for our own wellbeing, and a great way to shift and harmonise group dynamics.
Open to anyone that enjoys music, there is no need for any previous singing or musical experience!
Participants have reported:
- An increase in confidence
- Better use of voice and voice projection both for singing and public speaking
- An overall feeling of elation and bonding with group participants
- A reduction in stress and stress related ailments
With vocal theory, warm up and coaching lead by Natalie on acoustic guitar and voice, participants have an opportunity to sing a range of simple yet inspiring melodies.
Taking her own songs and developing chant like phrases and harmonies, the group literally comes to life with the wonderful music that is created. As everyone relaxes, the magic unfolds, along with the confidence, elation and beaming smiles.
- Learn how to access the resonance of your own voice.
- Discover how to use the vibration of your voice for your own wellbeing using ‘the power of the hum!’
- Realise the wonder of singing and harmonising with others in the group
Also available as a rhythm and voice workshop (where participants get to experience the added element of percussion).
Who can get involved?
– Retreats: A complimentary addition to yoga retreats and teacher training, the class offers students the opportunity to discover their voice and re-affirm the healing qualities of sound
– Organisations: A great alternative to organisational team building events, this workshop can be particularly useful where team co-ordination is relevant to meeting goals and targets
– A wonderful tool for instilling confidence in young people (8years+) and disadvantaged groups
The workshop is perfect for groups of 5-40 people.